Yorkshire Terrier Club of Northern California, Inc. is a non profit organization constituting an association of breeders and pet fanciers who are dedicated towards the betterment of the Yorkshire Terrier breed.
The objectives of the club are:
- To encourage and promote the best in the breeding of Yorkshire Terriers.
- To encourage members and breeders to accept only the standard of the American Kennel Club as its standard of excellence.
- To do all in its power to protect and advance the interests of the breed by encouraging sportsmanlike competition at dog shows and obedience trials.
- To conduct sanctioned matches and licensed specialty show and obedience trials, under the rules of the American Kennel Club.
- To promote educational programs and seminars.
We meet monthly at various locations within the San Francisco Bay Area. Visitors are most welcome. Please check the Meeting Schedule. E-mail or telephone the club secretary for more information.
President: Lilly Green ----- (805) 889-9131
Vice President: Peggy Gregson ----- (916) 541-9624
Recording Secretary: Shirley Christie ----- (925) 938-0344
Corresponding Secretary: Susan Hoerger ----- (650) 856-9807
Treasurer: Martin Schwarzbach ----- (925) 946-0665
Breeder Referral: Lilly Green ----- (805) 889-9131